Sunday, April 5, 2009

Without a computer for a while....

Just wanted to let everyone know that Dean has been using my computer for work since he broke his (and broke his temporary laptop...although I'm getting blamed for that one.....) His new one should be here soon.....hopefully..... So I'll be without a computer for at least another week! I just caught up on everyones blogs but just don't have the time to comment on them all!! I had over 100 updates to catch up on!! I have TONS of pictures to post but that'll have to wait until next weekend!!

Dean has been working on my craft room all weekend!!! He custom built me the most awesome desk EVER!! I love it!! Can't wait to post pictures of the finished product!!! It's going to be awesome!


I have my blackberry so can use e-mail (lorijewett@gmail.com ), facebook, myspace, yahoo messenger and google chat!

Be back to the blogging world SOON, I hope!!

Lori

No comments: