Monday, April 27, 2009

A few photos from Taia's Birthday

Here are a few great pictures that Laura took at Taia's party! She got some great shots!
A few other people took photos also so I'll post them as I get them! ENJOY!

This is how she eats cupcakes....strange kid! LOL

Opening presents! She got amazing gifts!!! Our living room looks like it's Christmas morning!

Abby, Liam, Taia, Kyan and June at the party.


How awesome is her princess dress that Grandma made her!!??!!??
EXTREMELY AWESOME!! Everyone ooed and awed over it! She looked adorable!
And YES! She has on tennis shoes!! LOL The floor in the party room was SUPER sticky and I didn't want her in her princess shoes. It seemed like a BAD idea!




POOF!



1 comment:

Laura said...

Tim took the picture of her licking the cupcake. I was laughing hard when I saw that. Oh and my poor child he was definitely out numbered at the table.