Monday, April 27, 2009

Hanging with the Rockwells!

I needed to leave town last night to visit my sick Poppa (grandfather).
Laura almost demanded that I leave Taia with her!
And I am SO glad that she did! Taia had a wonderful time with Liam and I was
able to spend some one on one time with my poppa!
My mom went with me and we were able to spend some quality time together also!
Here are some adorable photos that Laura took!
THANK YOU LAURA!! YOU ARE THE BEST! I AM GONNA GO AHEAD AND SAY IT AGAIN!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO WHEN YOU LEAVE THIS SUMMER!!




They went to the botanical gardens of Columbus today. Looks like they had a great time!




What an angel!



They are SO cute together!!

So cute!

Haha!! Laura can make anything fun!!! Even a quilt! LOL

1 comment:

Laura said...

Aww, you are too nice! We had a blast. I sent the same photos to Jer and my family. HA!