Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pictures from Arkansas.

Taia and Mamaw playing!



Taia's first hiking trip! She even went in a cave!





This is insanely fuzzy but I had to post it!! She climbed IN Popeye's dog bed! LOL I found her just chillin' out in there!!





She was mad because I told her she couldn't have anymore soda!





Taia and Uncle James






Taia and Aunt Pat (A.K.A. Mimi)






Just hanging out with the boys! Cellache and Brandon were
playing video games and she really wanted to play!








She was trying to put the little train on the tracks!








She loved the train!












Mamaw wanted to take her Mother's Day Shopping for me and she fell asleep! She wound up sleeping in the bottom of the Target shopping cart! LOL











They're in reverse order but I don't feel like changing them! :)











No comments: