Friday, February 13, 2009

Callaway Trip Feb 09

Such an angel!!
I think she and Liam were both debating on going swimming!


Looking at the fish!


I love love love love love this picture!


Can you tell that we were having fun?





My friend, Laura, took these photos! I love them!! Laura is an awesome photographer!!! We went to Callaway yesterday and these are just a few of the awesome photos that she took!!!!! I'll post more soon! These are just some of my absolute faves!! THANK YOU Laura!!! If I could figure out how to turn your name into a link to your page, I would! LOL How do you do that!?











3 comments:

Laura said...

Ok to hyperlink a website what you do is type and highlight the word that you want to be seen I.E. Laura and then you hit the button at the top of the tool bar that has an earth with a paperclip on it. When you hit that copy the website in and then hit enter. That should work.

Jennifer Ricker said...

cute pictures. we'll have a blog class next week for you.

The Harper Family said...

i loooove that last pic!