Thursday, August 7, 2008

My First Blog!

I've decided to FINALLY join the blogging craze!! I'm not sure how I will do! I thought it would be a great way to share photos and details of our crazy life with friends and family!

Tonight, we went to Taia's Pre-School orientation!! She starts next Wednesday! She'll go for 3 1/2 hours, 2 days a week! I am SO excited! She loved both of the teachers and already has 3 friends in her class. She is the youngest in the class. They combined the late 1's/early 2's into one class. I think she is going to do really well! I'm going to search through pictures tonight to send next week! They've asked us to send in photos of her with her parents and grandparents! I volunteered to be the class room mother! I have been looking forward to being a room mother since my sister decided that she was too "cool" for me to help out in her 5th grade class. :( I thought I was going to have to wait until Taia was in pre-k!!!

Well, there's my first blog! Look for more to come!

4 comments:

Mamaw Coberly said...

The photo is great! What is Taia watching?

Mom

Laura said...

WAHOO!

AUNT CHRISTY said...

aww, lori...you can come to my classes anytime you want!! :D of course, im sure it would be a lil differnt now but prolly much more interesting. haha

AUNT CHRISTY said...

by the way, this picture is TOO cute lol, she looks so much bigger here :(